
High Places' first full length called "High Places" is out now.
I have seen their show three times before.
I think their performance is getting better,so is their sounds.
The first show I saw was as a showcase performance for Upset The Rhythm at SXSW 2008,and it was not bad,but less impressive.
High Places came to Toronto with No Age and Abe Vigoda and their performance at that time was awesome.
Audience were all dancing while they were playing,of course I was.
Some of the performances at that night are available on my YouTube channel.
Then,in the beginning of September when I was in New York,they played at East Village Radio Festival.It was outside,in fact their sound fit in it more than inside.
After the show,my friend who had never listened to High Places told me that he really enjoyed it and he will buy their CD.
Yes,High Places has the power which could move people's heart.
So,I would really like many people to listen to their brilliant debut album as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment