January 20, 2009

S X S W 2 0 0 9 S H O W C A S I N G A R T I S T S

Here's a list of the artists/bands I'd like to see at SXSW 2009.

AIDS Wolf
Mika Miko
Dananananaykroid
Akron/Family
HEALTH
Wavves
Finally Punk
Hello Seahorse! 
Au Revoir Simone 
Aun 
Beep Beep 
The Besties 
EXPÉRIENCE 
Screaming Tea Party 
Electricity In Our Homes 
Ipso Facto 
Black Lips 
Black Math Horseman
Bloodgroup 
Rolo Tomassi 
Sky Larkin 
Cheeseburger 
The Coathangers 
Cut Off Your Hands
Gang Gang Dance 
The Grates 
Handsome Furs 
Holy Hail 
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness 
It's Not Not 
Japanese Motors 
The Juan Maclean 
Les Breastfeeders 
Let's Wrestle 
Mahjongg
Laura Marling
Mother Mother 
My Disco 
Navel 
Passion Pit
Past Lives 
Pocahaunted
Project Jenny, Project Jan 
Masha Qrella 
The Queers
Rival Schools
Shout Out Out Out Out
Slow Club 
The Soft Pack (The Muslims)
Those Dancing Days 
The Vaselines


No comments: