

After a long voyage, the split LP of Teen Anger and Charlie & The Moonhearts came here in my room. It's too long that the time to wait for this LP coming, but it's awesome, needless to say.
Songs of both bands are great, especially Teen Anger, for me. I don't usually listen to bands that play Garage Rock, but there are lots of good ones in Toronto and you can see them everywhere you go. Teen Anger was just the one in the very first time. That was the show with Vivian Girls last August, which was not actually so impressive for me. Then I saw them playing at some shows and liked the sound they sounded. I don't know what made me so though. Before I left Toronto I tried to get their CDR or something like that but all sold out already, so I was going to give up to getting them. But, I saw Telephone Explosion, run by two members of Teen Anger, would release the split LP with Charlie & The Moonhearts. Of course, it was too late to buy one in Toronto. So I asked Jon, who is running the label and the guitarist of Teen Anger, to send the LP to Japan. And now, I have it. Thanks a lot, Jon!
No comments:
Post a Comment