I'd never used it since I got first PowerBook 5 or 6 years ago.
Anyways,I found it was possible to make kind of a DJ thing by GarageBand and some applications.
Yeah,I made a sort of mixtape,not a real one though,for a DJ party called Lullaby that my friend organized and I will dj there on April 5.
Songs in it are listed below.
Glass Candy - Beatific
The Big Pink - Too Young To Love
Handsome Furs - I'm Confused
Blank Dogs - Blaring Speeches
Crocodiles - Soft Skull (In My Room)
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Young Adult Friction
Vivian Girls - Second Date
The Besties - The Bone Valley Deposit
The Carrots - Break Away
Crystal Stilts - The Sinking
The Splinters - Ch-Ch-Ch-Cha
Finally Punk - Hypertension
Teenage Waistband - Honey Sticky
DD/MM/YYYY - Digital Haircut
Mutating Meltdown - Raised By A Pack Of TVs
Gun Outfit - Your Will
Young Mammals - Delila
The Bloodsugars - Cinderella
Lunchmeat - NNY
Belaire - You Really Got Me Goin'
She & Him - This Is Not A Test
No comments:
Post a Comment