Last night was the second time to see AIDS Wolf in my entire life,it's not long though.
I knew they came to play in Toronto in January after it finished.
Can you guess how mush I regretted???
Anyway,there were 4 bands playing last night and no one played bass!
It might make you think it weird or something wrong there,but you know it must be cool,especially for me.
First band called Heavens played,in my opinion,shoegaze sound added more noise.
The combination of the girl and boy singers were really nice.
Second was Thrashed Genes,I saw them once before,which was a show of The Chinese Stars and An Albatross last October.
I like their sounds,however,nothing special for me,unfortunately.
U.S. Girls was the third,but "I never get ready." she said to me before she got READY.
The show was a beautiful 20-minutes blast.
"I'm going to try to play 15 minutes tonight." she said when I told her that I had heard her show was only 8 minutes,and she did.
The last was,of course,AIDS Wolf.
I can't say anything but amazing.
Audience were moshing violently during the show,it was really fun though.
I just,yes,just enjoyed it and filmed all songs except the third song and took some pictures of the great show.
After the show I talked to Chloe,vocalist of AIDS Wolf,about SXSW,blog things and C.Y.M..
She recognized that I was a person who left a comment on their blog a few weeks back,which made me so glad.
They are going to play 9 shows at SXSW so I'm going to see them at one or more of them for sure.
I'm so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment