March 10, 2009

G U N O U T F I T
























From Olympia,Washington,much known as the place where K Records is located at,new young trio Gun Outfit has come out and purely play their own Lo-Fi sound that would remind you of Dinosaur Jr and Meat Puppets and/or any other bands in 90s.
A few weeks back their debut full length Dim Light was released on PPM,which Dean,No Age,runs constantly.I got it as soon as it was stocked at a record store,unfortunately,I couldn't listen to yet because I have no turntable here in Toronto.So downloading six demo songs on their website,they don't have MySpace,and one song,which will be one of the best songs this year for sure,at SXSW webpage is the only way for me to listen to their songs right now.Those seven songs are perfectly impressive enough to tempt me to the purchase of LP even it's impossible to listen to it here.

Gun Outfit is going to play some shows at SXSW so I must get crazy.


No comments: