July 30, 2009

F I X E D

Hey, so sorry for my laziness and a long absence here. I'd been much busy for weeks and too tired of thinking about too much things getting me exhausted. Anyways, now I can feel kind of free because, yeah, I finished planning Vivian Girls show in Nagoya. The date and place had to be changed by some reasons, I don't want to say about it here though, and it took almost one month! I was going to throw away and break everything that got me annoyed. How many times did I do? No! I couldn't! Everything finally got fixed again. Here you go.



Vivian Girls Japan Tour 2009


Vivian Girls Japan Tour

September 19, 2009
@Rooftop of Nagoya Daini Kohaku bldg.

Live : Vivian Girls from New York/New Jersey
http://www.myspace.com/viviangirlsnyc
Shobu from Tokyo
http://www.myspace.com/shobufuk
Sika Sika from Nagoya
http://www.myspace.com/4ka4ka
Vivid Black from Nagoya
http://www.myspace.com/vividblackistotallywhite
The New House from Tokyo
http://www.myspace.com/thenewhousetokyo



The show will start at 15:00 because we're allowed to play live between the daytime, so we have to finish everything before the sun goes down. But should be fun.


More information (Only in Japanese)

No comments: