Last Sunday I went to Tokyo with Sika Sika, actually I followed them a day later though. I met a woman who promoted Vivian Girls tour and released Japanese edition of their second album Everything Goes Wrong. We talked about some things that we concerned about. Then she took me to Warszawa Records to introduce a guy who also worked for the tour to me. Yeah, the record store is one of the best in Japan I think because there are always tons of great noise vinyl that I try to get them from overseas by myself and many unknown bands too. I bought four records there and all of them is good. I'll write about Sisters, one of four I bought.Sisters - Self Titled
This band sounds really like Sonic Youth, Archers Of Loaf and Dinosaur Jr. Yeah you think what makes me think they are nice, don't you? One of the reasons is they are from Olympia, WA, where Gun Outfit also is from. There are some similarities between them and it must be the things I like. 90s alternative music was really impressive for me when I was in high school and it's kept been brilliant yet. Hmm I don't know what I want to write, so I will say shortly. Sisters are just good even it sounds really like Sonic Youth. That's it.
MySpace
No comments:
Post a Comment