
Vancouver's alternative country five-piece Mother Mother finally released their hopeful second album a few weeks ago.
The sound got moderately changed and it became a fantastic result.
Their charms of country style goes back a little,and from 90s to 00s alternative sound,one of my favorite styles because I used to be in the center of the new storm after grunge,could get forward somewhat.
Means there's nothing left to deny their newest one called O My ♡.
Mother Mother is going to kick off their great tour in two or three days.
After playing around some cities in Ontario and Quebec,they come to Toronto,but I won't be here.
To be honest,the fact that Mother Mother exist and make good songs in Canada is one of the reasons I decided to come here.
This is a tragedy.
Anyway,you can enjoy Mother Mother's delightful performance unless you have a wry view.
No comments:
Post a Comment