October 9, 2008

T H E C A R R O T S


There are two 7 inches which were delivered to my home in Japan a few weeks ago.
Two of them are by The Carrots,from Austin,Texas.
Very 60's poppy sound they play will comfort you and you can't help but dance,even if you are alone.
You can listen to The Carrots' excellent choice of the cover of Breakaway that Tracy Ullman sang.
Now they released two 7 inches,both of which were a little limited and from Elefant Records,located in Spain,and a smash hit.
I think it is a good thing for them,but I'm worried about one thing.
It is about Finally Punk,also from Austin.
If you have a good sense of guessing,you can understand what "also from Austin" means.
Yes,three of The Carrots are Finally Punk.
I love Finally Punk,so if The Carrots went to a long tour around the world,they would not work well.
According to the announce on MySpace,they will tour around UK next summer.
Of course,I won't be able to go there but I'm looking forward to it.
Who knows which will get more famous until then?
OMG.


No comments: